Waterproof jacket with experimental technologies: made with innovative graphene insulation - 1 atom thick carbon layer that evenly distributes heat inside the jacket.
- Stand-up collar with packable hood;
- Removable inner hood with zip;
- Elastic cuffs with thumb holes;
- 2 Front pockets with flaps on magnets;
- Elongated chest pocket with waterproof zipper;
- Smart pocket on the right sleeve;
- Pocket under front placket;
- 2 Inner zip pockets;
- 2 Inner mesh pockets;
- Mobile phone pocket;
- Zip side slits for additional ventilation and access to inner pockets;
- Front zip closure with windproof placket on magnets;
- Silicone tabs on sleeve cuffs;
- Inner straps for carrying over the shoulders.
- 4-way stretchable 3L fabric laminated with membrane and a layer of protective mesh;
- Waterproofness 14'000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009 B);
- Vapor permeability 10'000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 B1);
- Glued seams with water resistance 5'000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018);
- Sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent coating;
- Innovative insulation based on graphene - layer of one carbon atom;
- Heat-boost system providing additional protection from cold;
Model`s height 188 cm, chest 94 cm, size L.